- The score is a number usually ranging from about 350 - 850.
- In general, the higher the number, the lower the risk.
- The timeliness of your payments, including late payments.
- The amount and type of debt you have.
- The number and age of your credit accounts.
- Inquiries created by applying for credit.
- Public records such as liens and judgments.
To get more specific information regarding your credit score, contact any of the three major credit reporting agencies. Each can provide you with a copy of your credit report including your credit score and is required to provide you with one free report annually. There may be a fee for additional requests.
Toll-free number: (800)685-1111
Toll-free number: (877)322-8228
Toll-free number: (888)397-3742